Thursday, December 2, 2010

Servie Learning Project

I had my last day at my service learning project on Tuesday.  It was very fun working with the children I really enjoyed it.  Also, it was a great experience.  I feel like  I established a good relationship with the kids and with the teacher.  The teacher even invited me to go on a field trip with them on Dec 17th to go see the Nutcracker and I am going with them, I thought that was really nice.  I feel like a did a good job with the kids and that is why she invited me so that made me feel nice :)

2 comments:

  1. thats great..I am glad to hear that you seem to make a difference with this kids. I am hoping to keep going with my Service learning because I just love working with this awsome kids. I feel that the more experiences you get the better it well be for when you get to be a teacher..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had that experience with my teacher. I dont think she likes me, we rarely talk and when we do it, "Oh thank you, have a good weekend."

    But that is so great! I am so happy that you like it so much and the class likes you! have fun on your field trip! Im jealous haha

    ReplyDelete